Works With Any PBX
KloudSIPTM was designed from the ground up to work with all PBX systems. Our solution is compliant with standard SIP protocols in use today and offers seamless integration with your current equipment.
Quality of Service (QoS) Management
Reliable, high quality voice is not an option because business communications are mission-critical. With the help of Kloud9 IT, Inc and Customer Premise Equipment, QoS is effectively managed to ensure that VoIP traffic is always given priority and you get great call quality all the time.
Expanded Geographical Presence
With the ability to obtain numbers from across the country or around the world, you are no longer tied to your physical location. This gives you the freedom to establish a virtual presence in any location you choose.
Using IP authentication along with registration and verification methods, we have systems in place to make sure that your network stays safe and secure.
Multiple ENUM Termination
Forget about roll-over numbers. We can route local or toll-free telephone numbers to a specific user on the trunk. Meaning, unlike switched services, we are not limited to a single number on each trunk.
With KloudSIPTM you get:
- Number portability -- get to keep your numbers
- PBX compatibility -- easily integrate with current equipment
- Full E911 capability
- CODEC Selection -- G.711, G.729a, G.722 and more
- T.38 Fax support
- Supports SIP TLS encryption
- Carrier neutral internet connection -- use your existing internet
- Extend the life of your current legacy equipment
- Eliminate expensive and inflexible voice circuits
- Cheaper long distance on a SIP trunk when compared to traditional rates
- Free local and office-to-office calling
- ADR -- Automatic Disaster Recovery
- Online-anytime web interface management
- Detailed call history and logs
- Managed QoS solution